Cultivated variety of Dionaea muscipula. North & South Carolina, USA.
- Environment: outdoors in a 18x18cm plastic pot with drainage holes ; temperate climate with distinct seasonal variations that induce the growth/dormancy cycle
- Temperature: from -2°C to 15°C in the coldest months ; from 15°C to 35°C in the warmest months
- Light: full sun as much as the weather allows it
- Soil: 2 parts milled pine bark, 1 part coarse quartz sand, 1 part perlite, coarse quartz sand topping
- Watering: daily during the growing season, with rainwater
© 2020-2021 Florent Chouffot, all rights reserved.