Serra do Caraça, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Seeds acquired in November 2017.
- Environment: terrarium placed close to a south-facing blinded window
- Temperature: from 10°C at night to 25°C during the day in the coldest months ; from 15°C to 32°C in the warmest months
- Light: Cree CXB3590 6500K 50W LED light spot located 40-60 cm above the plants, alight 12 hours a day ; shaded sunlight in the morning from October to April
- Soil: vertical panel made of compacted tree fern roots (xaxim)
- Watering: seepage from the daily mistings of demineralized water on the vertical xaxim panel
© 2020-2021 Florent Chouffot, all rights reserved.