Heliamphora ‘Flamingo’ is a unique, variegated marsh pitcher plant that produces mesmerizing pitchers. It quite literally illuminates my terrarium.
- Source: tissue-cultured plant obtained from Andreas Wistuba ; clone originally grown by Kamil Pasek at Best Carnivorous Plants
- Environment: terrarium placed close to a south-facing, blinded window
- Temperature: from 10°C at night to 25°C during the day in the coldest months ; from 15°C to 32°C in the warmest months
- Light: two 4000K 12W LED bars with reflector, located 50 cm above the plant, alight 12 hours a day ; occasional shaded sunlight in the morning from October to April
- Soil: kanuma, live red sphagnum moss topping, in a planter made of compacted tree fern roots
- Watering: daily mistings of demineralized water on the sphagnum moss
© 2020-2023 Florent Chouffot, all rights reserved.