Variegated form of Heliamphora heterodoxa x ionasi.
- Environment: terrarium placed close to a south-facing blinded window
- Temperature: from 10°C at night to 25°C during the day in the coldest months ; from 15°C to 32°C in the warmest months
- Light: Cree CXB3590 6500K 50W LED light spot located 60 cm above the plant, alight 12 hours a day ; shaded sunlight in the morning from October to April
- Soil: kanuma, live sphagnum moss topping, in a planter made of compacted tree fern roots
- Watering: daily mistings of demineralized water on the sphagnum moss
© 2020-2022 Florent Chouffot, all rights reserved.