Gallery to come soon.
In a world dominated by countless horticultural hybrids, Sarracenia ‘Waccamaw’ remains the genuine article: a glorious representative of a natural variety, with perfect proportions and amazing coloration.
- Source: obtained from DC Carnivores (Italy) ; cultivar origin explained here
- Temperatures: from -2°C to 15°C in the coldest months ; from 15°C to 35°C in the warmest months
- Light: full sun almost from dawn to dusk, as much as the weather allows it
- Soil: 2 parts sphagnum moss, 2 parts kanuma, 1 part quartz sand, topping of coarse quartz sand for protection against birds and slugs ; 30 x 28 cm plastic pot with drainage holes
- Watering: daily input of rainwater, either naturally or from my own watering, during the growing season
© 2020-2022 Florent Chouffot, all rights reserved.